Sunday, January 20, 2008

We're shootin' basketballs...







We had a few more lessons in the sacred game of basketball recently. As well as getting li'l Evey on a hardcourt herself, we also took her to the KU/Mizzou women's game on Saturday. She loved it, had a great time.


Check out that last pic. She's getting big, isn't she? I'm hopeful that Evey's friends in the FMS group at work will get to see her at the bowling alley tomorrow after work; I just need to make sure I can get the extra time offa work.


More later, this weekend took it out of me (two KU/MU games, a wedding, Cloverfield... holy crap, Cloverfield kicked my ass, blew my mind and made me nauseous all in 1.5 hours... more on that excellent flick later.)

2 comments:

MB Dunn said...

Jones-Z

What up!? Over X-mas I went with Jeff to some basketball games and he mentioned you had a blog, I searched for it and found it today. Great pics of you and your family....The basketball pics are from where I used to coach, Perry-LeCompton, what were you doing there? Anyway just saying hi, hope all is well, and take care.

-MB-

Seth said...

What's up, MB!!!

My old roommate from back in the college days... good to hear from ya, man. You still in Emporia?

Yeah, that's Perry-LeCompton (City of LeCompton!) in the photos. My mother-in-law, Judy, is the librarian there. We stopped in a couple Friday nights ago to help her out with an after school program... and you know I'm gonna find my way to the basketball court if I'm allowed to roam free in a school.

Nice court. The rims seem higher than I remembered...