Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Campus on a roll!


Congrats to Abasolo -- his Campus girls team just won their SECOND GAME IN A ROW!!!


Campus hasn't seen many wins lately, but Coach Solo has them headed in the right direction! More than an Xs and Os guy, Solo is a MOTIVATOR! He's got these girls ballin'!
The above photo is a shot I found of us at Don's Steakhouse... we're celebrating my 30th birthday here. So Evey will have evidence that yes, she did go to Don's when she was a little baby... she just doesn't remember it! (Kinda like how I don't remember being alive at the same time as the great Elvis Aaron Presely... but I was!)


1 comment:

mar said...

I remember the day that Elvis died. I always thought it was just another early memory and that I was five or so at the time but I discovered recently that I was only three and a half when it happened. Hearing on the radio that Elvis had died may be my first-ever memory. I could even show you the spot in the road I was at, as I remember where I was on the freeway.