Thursday, January 3, 2008

Christmas Eve at the Johnson's

















My sister invited us up for Christmas eve at her house. We had a great time. Here's a photo of all three cousins together -- Evey, Marina and Jett.








We had a great Mexican feast, which even included specialty margaritas made with a tequila I brought back from Guadalajara, and a special margarita mix Mark picked up in Arizona.








The kids were all on their best behavior. This was just an exchange between the Johnsons and the Jones, so there weren't 100 presents for Jett to open, like he's used to when he's with my folks or his other set of grandparents. But I gotta hand it to Jett, he didn't sweat it one bit, he rolled with it more like a 15-year-old, not a 5-year-old...








Anyway, more photos to come... right now, we're off to dinner, just me and Adro, at Don's Steakhouse!

1 comment:

mar said...

R.I.P. Don's Steakhouse.