Tuesday, March 8, 2016

Tuesday night whatever

Kinda bummed, in general, about tonight.
Boydee and Bella Boom, playing games.

Evey wasn't herself (not excited about going out to dinner?), Boyd was a bad boy at the end of dinner (there were some drunks nearby, I wanted to leave... but Boydee wanted to show his ass instead); and the going-away party I went to wasn't exactly what I expected (missed Adro; my friend I invited was 90 minutes late, kinda leaving me in an awkward position.)

But it's cool, I'm home now... Tuesday nights aren't usually awesome.

***

So last night I stayed up late, worked on the jukebox, blogged, had a few pints.

I was in bed a little after 1 a.m. The kids went to bed with Adro. I put them both in their respective beds and went to sleep as well.

Boydee blasting bubbles with his bubble blaster. (FYI, my new computer autocorrects "Boydee" to "Body." So apologies for any typos. No, really.
Come to find out, Boydee got up at 3 a.m. or so, and watched TV!

I'm usually a light sleeper, and the smallest thing wakes me up. But Boyd's little late-night TV excursion escaped me last night. Adrianne had to fill me in this morning.

Adrianne is a hard sleeper, so she usually misses something like this altogether. But she sensed something was amiss when BJ asked her for water at 3 a.m., he was wide awake... and the living room TV was on!

I'm back on the case... Boydee acts like the most entitled little 4-year-old... but now I'm ready. That kid turns on the TV and 3 a.m.? Oh man... no one gave him permission for that!!!

***

We published a Golfdom Insider today.... you can read much of the content here.
I sense a poll coming up!

I was excited to write about my trip to Boise and Billings. Here is the full skinny. I don't expect people to fall over themselves for something like this... but I'm a writer, I need to write...

***

Was invited to speak in Florida today. I typically try to accept speaking invitations.

But this one, I think I'll turn down. Adrianne and Evey agree. Boydee? He thinks Super Smash would do it.

***

This week is going to get crazy. Picking up Uncle Rick from the airport tomorrow night... KU hoops Thursday afternoon... then the craziness of the Big 12 tourney ensues.

And I'm hopeful to see Wolfmother on Friday night...

And take the kids fishing on Saturday morning...

We'll see. I'm looking forward to it!
Evey and Judy. And Jesus.

***

Prediction: Kansas wins the national championship. Against Cal.

88-79.

You heard it here first.

***

Adrianne liked my blog posts over the past two days. That makes my heart swoon.

The only people I write this blog for are 1) Adrianne 2) Evey and Boydee, in 40 years. (But don't worry, the three other people who still visit here, you're more than welcome.)

So I'm a little inspired that Adrianne likes what she is reading now. Heck, I said no to one more pitcher at Rick's so I could get home safely and maybe post on the blog....

***

We should do a music festival this year. Lolla? Outlands? Something closer to home?

Whatever we decide, the most important factor is YOU.

(Me and Adro already have tix for both days of Buzz Beach Ball, btw.)

***

I love nachos.


No comments: