Friday, March 18, 2016

Our First Bike Ride... Together

   A week ago me and my dad rode the double decker bike. I was a little nervous at first because I had never been on one. I was mostly nervous because If we had accidentally went on grass we would  tip over and we would have a lot of bruises. We finally got on the bike.  When we started going it was becoming fun with the wind just blowing in your face while finishing a conversation with dad. When we were riding we stopped at a park to play frisbee. After that we rode back home.


***

Here is a great tip about what store and restaurant  NOT  to go to. The store not to go to is Menards. When you first walk in theres this thing that you have to go to get through. The restaurant not to go to is Piclemens. It smells bad when you walk in and they serve grilled cheese WITHOUT ANY CHEESE!!!!!!!    Who would do that? 

*** 

Thursday when me and dad were playing frisbee dad broke the fence. It was awesome!! I threw him the frisbee high at him and he ran and caught it but right at that moment dad crushed the fence. It was awesome!

***

 Back to the bike. After we rode it we went to DQ and had lunch. It was a pretty busy week.

No comments: