Wednesday, March 16, 2016

Day at Oakmont


I've been in Pittsburgh for approximately 28 hours... Flying home here in an hour. Home soon.

Boydee is sick at home (bummer), Evey is on spring break (awesome), Adro is slammed at work (bummer X 2). Me? I'm just pumped for the first round of the NCAA tournament tomorrow, combined with St Patty's Day. Too much fun!

I visited Oakmont CC today, site of the 2016 US Open. Real gentleman working there, people I'm happy to get to work with, nice guys.

The US Open at Oakmont in 2007 was my first US Open... Hard to believe! I'm getting old.

(I even drank hot tea at breakfast this morning! That's how %>£+#¥# old I'm getting!)

At the beginning of the year, the USGA sends all its members that year's US Open hat.

But unlike most USGA members, I don't like to wear my US Open hat until I arrive at the course.

That's not like wearing a band's T-shirt to their concert, is it?

Naaaaaaah!

No comments: