Thursday, January 30, 2014

Three hours in

To Momma leaving for Orlando. 

The realization has just set in. I feel cold. Maybe fearful. Or maybe that's the 5-Hour Energy Drink.

Questions that come to mind:

-- How often do these kids eat? 
-- Is Boydee potty trained yet?
-- Can you feed a Boydee chili?
-- Does this outfit I'm wearing match at all?
-- Do I have to finish the laundry that's in the washer/dryer?
-- Do they need baths every day? Or is that a weekly thing?
-- Who is going to watch Boyd from that Godawful time of 6 a.m. until 7:30?
-- If I don't know the answers to Evey's homework, can I just make something up?
-- If that tooth falls out, do I need to leave a window cracked for the Tooth Fairy to get in?

Wow… I might be screwed. 

But hey, at least the jukebox is turned up to 11. And I am chewing on a toothpick right now with no fear.

(I'm kidding. The jukebox is always on 11. I work from home, suckas!)

But mostly… we miss Momma already!!!


 

No comments: