Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Billy Casper. Also, zombies. And ice cream.

Here's a pic of World Golf Hall of Famer Billy Casper and I. A gentlemen, Billy. Gave me a putting tip I think I'll take to my grave (and my putting has been strong lately.)

SOOOOO... not much to report. Evey a little sick. Bubba reported there was a monster in his room. Not good. He's enjoyed sleeping in his room somewhat. Don't want him to start being freaked out by being alone in there...

***

I watched the movie "The Last Man on Earth" the other day, starring Vincent Price (1964). Almost gave up on it... and then there was a legitimately scary part that made it worth watching. A weird ending, though. The recent Will Smith movie, "I Am Legend" is based on the same book, or screenplay. That movie also has a weird ending. I haven't seen World War Z yet, but I want to.

***

Was at a restaurant tonight, and they were closing. Eye witnessed the bartender dumping out the last remnants of the ice cream machine.

That was sad. Why not hand out a cup of ice cream to all the remaining customers, I asked?

She just laughed, like I was joking.

***

Nice W for the Jayhawks last night. Thought the Iowa State game would be tougher.

Embiid... looking TOUGH!

No comments: