Monday, January 27, 2014

A win and What-a-Burger

Big news: Evey's team won their game this weekend! Seriously!

Well, Evey wasn't there... she's was sick all week, so we didn't let her play. But I did coach the game, and felt good about the timing of my time-out (when the lead was cut to 2 midway through the third quarter) and even my handling of subbing out our leading scorer with the game in hand and one minute left.

The score was 16-8 by the end. The team we played? They struggled with the same things we do, but... moreso.

***

Jessica's meatloaf for dinner tonight. Awesome! Also, hit Anthony's for dinner on Saturday night. Solid, and affordable! $35 for the four of us... and I ordered two beers and an appetizer!

***

Was in San Antonio for a few days last week. So we had What-a-Burger for dinner on Friday night. That, too, was awesome.

***

My diet? Yeah, it's going great!

No comments: