Thursday, January 9, 2014

Breaking the third wall

Huge win for the Jayhawks. I'll admit I was way wrong about every prediction I made for this game... I emailed Greg Nunn and told him 1) We'd lose by; 10) Selden needed to get benched; 3) We wouldn't see Frankamp in anything other than mop-up time for the rest of the season.

Wrong on all three accounts. So let me add in that we will NOT win the national championship this season!

***

Did I already post this photo on the blog? I don't know. Apologies if I did. I know I published it in Golfdom and I posted it on my Twitter, as well...

That's Mario Chalmers and I. Taken this summer... back in July, according to the date stamp on the photo.

As I said on Twitter — Mario was nice, but meeting him for the first time did not go as I expected. Which means, we did not play a game of H-O-R-S-E and we did not go kill a few beers at Rick's.

But... nice.

***

So, the title of this post? I had my mind blown today when I saw Evey READING the blog! What the %*#*&%&$%???

So Evey broke the third wall today. I knew eventually the star of this blog would read the blog... but I don't know that I was ready for that (especially the day when I'm less than complimentary about her basketball performance.)

So you may note this blog suddenly becoming rated G. I don't know what to do, really. I still want to write this in my own voice, not my "daddy" voice... but we'll see.

***

Huge wins today 'Hawks. Huge.

No comments: