Monday, November 18, 2013

Best part of the weekend

The best part of my weekend was taking Evey to the football game on Saturday. 

We intentionally went late so that way we wouldn't worry about how long we were at the game. We stopped at Rick's and saw some of my old friends. Then Evey and I played Buckhunter and X-Men pinball. 

(Evey is getting really good at Buckhunter by the way.)

After a few video games we went ahead and went to the stadium. We caught all the second-quarter including that 60 yard run by Sims.

We stuck around for half time so we could watch the band play. Evelyn kind of enjoyed that, especially because it was Disney music.

With the wind whipping, we did leave at halftime. But we had already had a fun adventure by that time.

I asked Evey and she said she would go with me to another football game anytime. So I'm looking forward to the next game so we can keep this winning streak alive!




Sent from my iPhone

No comments: