Thursday, July 26, 2012

The restaurants are closed, so are the record shops, the banks and bars and Bartell Drugs and Half-Price Bookstore... but the movies are always open

Boydee patiently waiting for his dinner the other day.
Evey told us today that she was OK with not ever spending the night at a friend's house (because she's scared to be away from us)... she'll just stick with play dates.

***

Haven't seen the new Batman movie yet. I know I'm going to be disappointed with it. The Christopher Nolan Batman series is broken beyond repair.

But I'll see it anyway.

***

Found an awesome CD at Love Garden yesterday -- "Welcome to Eudora, Kansas: The Redhouse Recording Studio Sampler." You know that's going in the jukebox.

***

Discover Eudora, a magazine I wrote, went out to all the addresses in Eudora on Tuesday. If you happen to come across a copy, snag it for me. I'd like to have some extras to mail out to mom and Jess, you know.

No comments: