Tuesday, July 17, 2012

I know these lines look crooked on paper, but I swear I got them straight in my head


Evey's new favorite hangout? Boydee's playpen. She even took a nap in it the other day (after she covered the entire thing in blankets to make it like a fort.)

The kids are doing well. I was in San Diego for most of last week, and I'm hearing back that Evey was really good while I was gone. That makes me happy. Boydee is just being himself, although he seems really happy that I'm back, and he even cried out yesterday when I left the room.

Boyd's upper front teeth are all in now. He looks a little different with these small teeth in his smile now.

Evey was looking at a wooden race car toy yesterday. It had a "made in China" sticker on it. She grabbed Adrianne to let her know...

"Mom! This car is extra special... because, look here -- it was MADE IN CHINA!!!"

No comments: