Monday, July 2, 2012

NEW PHOTOS (finally)

Jason and Jackie's wedding was on Saturday (a beautiful affair) and I finally dusted off the Canon 60D to get some pics of the family.

I did not, sadly, get a single photo of the newlyweds. But I nabbed a few pics of the fam on the way to the wedding, and then during the reception.

Captions to follow...
Evey showing off her missing teeth, and holding Boyd's head so it doesn't float off his shoulders.

Boyd Atticus Jones, professional binky model.

My favorite photo on the card. I've got handsome children.

Grandma Judy shares a laugh with her grandchildren.

Posed pic, everyone's eyes on the camera!

Boydee playing with Grandma Judy's necklace.

My beautiful wife and my beautiful boy.

A family photo! Haven't done one of these in a while. I'm sweating like crazy in this pic.

Virginia and Boydee. Boyd looks mature in this pic, huh? Photo by Adro.

No comments: