Sunday, June 26, 2011

First dentist appointment




Evey has her first real dentist appointment Monday morning. Judging by these photos, she'll be ready.

The cousins, Jett and Marina, spent the night at our house a few weeks back... I snapped these photos as well as a few others I'll share this week.

Evey has already had two "happy visits" to the dentist where they just sat her in the chair and let her check stuff out. They also counted her teeth. I'm told this freaked her out a little bit. I'll wait for a report from Adro on how here first real, non-happy visit goes. I'm nervous for both of them, but I won't tell her that.

And no, I'm not going to be there at this memorable event. There are no happy visits for me at the dentist, only sad visits, so, to quote the late Layne Staley, I stay away.

No comments: