Thursday, January 14, 2010

Let's get ready to rock!




Evey got a rock star outfit for Christmas... here's her in the wig. It also came with some more stuff... pretty cool.

Speaking of rocking, I'll have my last "best of 2009" list on Monday -- we've got to end with best albums of 2009.

But, wow! I'm impressed with how many comments I got on the 'best TV' post! Seven comments! Whoo! That might be a record around here!

And, yes... I FORGOT ABOUT BIG BANG THEORY! My bad. I do like that show, though I admit that I haven't watched it in a long time.

Great Evey quote of the night -- we were leaving Burger King this evening (had to grab a quick dinner) and I asked Evey if she wanted one of the paper crowns they have there. You know, so she can be a princess.

She responded, "No, Dad... I'm not a princess anymore. I'm a... SUPERHERO!"

That's my girl!

TGIF everyone.

No comments: