Thursday, July 9, 2009

T-800


For today's doodle I went with the T-800 from the Terminator movies. I went without a photo reference, just my mind's eye.
There's nothing more badass than Schwarzenegger in the first Terminator movie. NOTHING.
Now that I'm thinking of it, a quick list of things that I find totally badass, as of 1 p.m. on this Thursday in July:

Tool singing "Parobala"
The word "parobala"
beef jerkey
Dunking on LeBron
flat-screen TVs
bullwhips
the '69 Charger
wasp killer
artist Gil Kane
laser beams, especially when shot from eyes
Burn Notice
Argentina
more to come...

--

5 comments:

Lindsey said...

I LOVE Burn Notice!

Jason Arnett said...

Parabola, indeed. Song and word both.

Gil Kane, for sure. One of the reasons I wanted to draw in the first place.

Great drawing of the t-800!

Seth said...

Thanks, Lindsey and Jason.

Is there a new season of Burn Notice on right now? Lervik emailed me about it... I didn't even know. Where have the commercials been?

I'm reading the Essential Captain Marvel right now. I'm almost to Gil Kane's issues... I can't wait, I want to skip ahead!

Other badass things I thought of that should be included:

Jimmy "Superfly" Snuka
the V8 engine
www.pandora.com
drum solos
the 1990s
Ralph Wiggum

Lindsey said...

The new season has started. We're watching the 4th or 5th episode right now on DVR. Thursdays @ 9pm.

mar said...

Great list(s) but I wouldn't include the 1990s on there. Unless you're talking about the band.