Monday, June 8, 2009

A capital capitol







OK, first of all, Solo, Lerv, Hendren or anyone who likes cool music/videos, check out this new Depeche Mode video for "Wrong." The song is awesome, and the video is pretty cool. If you're Jason Arnett, I assume you already have the CD and can give me a quick review. I saw it's $13.99 at Best Buy -- I need to be guaranteed awesomness at that price!
I'll be at Best Buy tomorrow for the new Dredg CD anyway, so...
OK, on to the photos... we took Evey to the capitol building in Austin. We actually had a pretty good time -- not bad for free! The building was beautiful, and there were plenty of photo ops, including this series.
Of course, Evey thought we were going inside a "castle." I can see how she could be confused, though.
More from Texas tomorrow...



1 comment:

Jason Arnett said...

I won't guarantee awesomeness, but I like In Chains, Wrong, Perfect, and Come Back. It's better than Exciter, to be sure. It's an uneven record and those are the highlights. See if you can't find it cheaper.