Sunday, May 11, 2008

what a mother's day!!!


Man, I got good news all over the place today...


And I'm not just talking about CBS replaying the KU championship game today...


1. Congrats to Ted and Heather Bokern, who welcomed Noah to the world today at 3 a.m. I'm sure we'll have photos soon. What a mother's day for Ted and Heather!


2. I found out today that my great friends THE NEUTEBOOMS are expecting a baby... Holy crap, this knocked me back like a champ! You have no idea how proud I am of these two! WOW!


More soon... I'm busy freaking out about the thought of my boy Neuty being a dad!
(pictured: my mom and dad, grandma, wife and daugther on mother's day)

3 comments:

Neuty and Trish said...

Thanks buddy, we are thrilled. Beers to celebrate (well, for me at least) at Johnny's tonight.

Commodore Lerve said...

Congrats to all the current and future mothers out there on a great day to remember all that moms have given us over the years. You know, like life.

And tell Adro to cheer up!

Shelly said...

I totally think that you and I should give Neuty the proper training and allow him to come spend time at both of our houses changing diapers. It's important that he is properly prepared and I would sacrifice that for him.