Saturday, May 10, 2008

Happy Mother's Day!


Ahh, Mother's Day. I love it. Moms rock. Especially the mother of my child. And the mom of me. And the mom of my wife.


(And you, too, if you're a mom.)


I enjoy this Mother's Day stuff, because I also enjoy Father's Day now. It's cool to be a parent. I'll blame Hallmark for overkill on the holidays, but the parent days... I'm way down with that.


Attached is a photo of Evey taken tonight. She's doing much better, thanks. But someone forgot to tell her it's Mom's weekend. She's been a daddy's girl this weekend, big time. She doesn't want me to put her down at all. Yikes.


Hey, the wind is blowing something fierce out. As long as it's not a tornado...


I spent most of the evening playing with two new toys, my digital photo frame (from my sis) and my iPod alarm clock (from my mom and dad). Cool gadgets both, I think I'm going to really dig them.


Tomorrow morning, Resurrection Sunday on the Buzz. I'll be there. Will you? (96.5 on the local FM dial, or http://www.965thebuzz.com/ for... well, for my own self-righteousness, really.)


I get to see Radiohead Wednesday night. WOW!

No comments: