Friday, May 16, 2008

Everything in its right place

Sorry for the lack of posts this week, it's been a busy busy week...

Tuesday night I spent getting ready for the RADIOHEAD show in St. Louis.

Wednesday and most of Thursday was spent driving to St. Louis, rocking out to Radiohead, driving home.

Now it's Friday. The show was AWESOME. It feels great to finally see this band live. They're probably my No. 2 favorite band of all time (them and Pearl Jam switch back and forth frequently).

Anyway, I'll spare any details for now, other than to say it was a great trip... Adro, Bart and Gabe went with me. And I came home with a smile on my face, and very very tired.

Included is a YouTube clip from the show, to give you a look at what we saw in person Wednesday night.




http://mel.opho.be/index.php/show-reviews/radiohead-verizon-wireless-amphitheatre-st-louis-mo-may-14-2008.html

2 comments:

Joshua Holt said...

Hey! Thanks for linking to our blog and the video. We really appreciate it. The show was pretty awesome, wasn't it? Just so you know, the videos were so popular that I had our contributor dig around a bit more and just a few hours ago I added four more clips to the site if you want to see them.

Joshua Holt said...

Oops. I should have pointed out that the videos are here:

http://mel.opho.be/index.php/articles/radiohead-st.-louis.html