Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Spidey-slippers tingling!


Hello!

We went to see The Cure Monday night. Not a bad show, not a great show. The weather was perfect and so was the company (my wife, Matt and Erica, David and Joc).

I stayed home from work today... Evey's sick again. She was diagnosed with pink eye and ear infections on Monday. But she's already getting better, and I think she'll be fine by tomorrow.

Me and Adro are looking forward to a new season of Last Comic Standing, which starts on Thursday night.

And exciting news for the Bulls, nabbing the No. 1 pick in the draft, even after only having a 2% shot at getting it. I say take Beasley, you're already guard heavy with Hinrich and Gordon... you need a big.

OK, I'm taking down the survey results but I'll list them as a sidebar on the page so we can see what happens when the draft gets here... also, a new poll... this one is easy. Does Mario stay, or go?

No comments: