Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Your lips are moving, but I can't hear what you're saying




Just got done with a 3-hour proofing assignment... and yes, I'm numb. I need a minute to decompress.

Happy 1-month birthday to Sadie Kaminski. I can't believe a month has already gone by... seems like just a weekend ago we were up at the hospital visiting her. Turns out it was four weekends.

And say hello to Isabella and Ben. Bella is overdue for an appearance here, but now I have a good photo of her so up it goes. Bella is the daughter of our friends Jocilyn and David, Ben is the son of Joc's sister Jessica. Ben's claim to fame is he is the youngest Laugh Olympian ever. Ben also won an autographed Chi Chi Rodriguez hat that day, if I remember correctly. Bella, meanwhile, is a personal friend of Dora the Explorer, and whenever she takes a photograph, the sun is usually setting behind her head, giving her a constant super-heroish glow.

No comments: