Monday, July 9, 2007

Baby cocoon!


Whenever Adrianne wraps up Evey like this, she'll say, "Baby cocoon!" And it amuses Evelyn, she'll giggle. Very cute.
Check out those eyes... they've really changed, haven't they? A greenish hue. Click on the photo to enlarge. I have lots of other photos I just downloaded, taken from the last few days, that really captures her eye color. I'll be sharing those in the next few days.
If you haven't voted in the poll yet, please do! It's a simple, silly little poll, but I'm leaving it up for a week to try to get a gauge on how many people stop by in a week. Our last poll was up for 24 hours (a little less, actually) and had 7 voters. (The result? Six out of 7 said the Tooth Fairy brought them a $1 when they were kids.)
"Baby cocoon!" It's kind of a fun phrase. Say it out loud, when you get a chance.
I'd like to welcome both Abasolo and Melissa Gomez to the blog page, both new posters! If you know me, you know Solo and Melissa. Solo, my best friend since 2nd grade, Melissa, my cousin since I was born.
More later. I'm looking at a busy week at work. But I should be around to update the blog. That tooth is going to break through any day now, and you'll be the first to know.

1 comment:

Lindsey said...

I love this picture! She's so cute!