Thursday, October 20, 2016

To think, it was 10 years ago today...

...that we got married. Sorry I'm not in Kansas when you (probably) see this, but happy anniversary, Babe. I'll be home this evening for a quiet celebration, you, me and the kids.

(Don't worry, Adrianne and I already did a preemptive celebration at Red Rocks over the summer, then did another celebration in Las Vegas a few weeks ago.)

Ten years ago things were a lot different, in general. But one thing was very much the same: you were willing to put up with my dumb ass, and the two of us were very much in love.

Thanks for still putting up with my dumb ass, thank you for still loving me, thank you for this life you've led me to. I might still be a dumbass, but I'm smart enough to hold on tight to you.

Happy 10th anniversary, Adrianne Anita Jones. I love you.