Thursday, October 27, 2016

Friday O'Pomp

Remember a hundred years ago, when I blogged nine times a week?

Evey plowed through book 5 of the "Land of Stories" series. 430 pages, bought it on Friday, she was finished by Tuesday afternoon.
Well, ok, yeah, sorry. That's not me anymore. Maybe that guy will make a comeback, who knows. Life has seasons, I've learned. Right now I'm in a "shut up and brood" season. Not much blogging goes in this stage, but I strive to brood hard. 

What'd you just say? You insensitive...

Here are a couple photos I took...in time for Friday Old picso ffa my phone...
Adrianne bought this new back deck beer trough. I dig it. But we need more than just me drinking out of it, or else the ice melts pretty quick.
I texted back and forth with Abasolo over the weekend. Admitted I was in the  midst of a BIG PROJECT.

Painted the garage. Turns out I survived the ordeal AND actually made Adrianne happy. That happens again in 2145, when some random comet cruises by again. Looking forward to it!

So that's my weekend update, we'll try harder soon next week!

No comments: