Wednesday, October 12, 2016

Evey got a new book

She's tearing through the "Land of Stories" series... just finished book three, on to book four.

I usually buy these for her when I come home from business trips. This time, I bought two, stashing one for my next trip.

She got off school early today and had been reading upstairs all afternoon. Once she finished book three, she came down to tell me how she was FREAKING OUT about the cliffhanger ending of book three... that she almost threw the book and wanted to kick the dog.

I told her to relax... I was going to go check the mail.

I retrieved this book out of my hiding spot... and then started recording as she came out of the bathroom...


3 comments:

Laura said...

This totally made me smile! Good job Seth!

Seth said...

Thanks Laura! The gasp Evey makes was total payoff, in my book!

grandma judy said...

Evey is so cool!