Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Augusta National with MJ

Me and my brother-in-law Mark had an AWESOME time today at Augusta National. It was his first time at the Masters (my sixth, I think) and it made for so much fun to see how excited he was to be there.

These will be some memories that last a lifetime, I guarantee you!

I'm here on business, Mark is here for fun. But he has helped me out so much, it's phenomenal. He's made the trip so much easier just by being a good wing-man.

After the day at Augusta, I took him with me to the Golf Writers Association dinner. It was good to walk in with a comrade and just to have someone to hang with... it's difficult going to something like that by yourself.

One of Mark's best lines was right before Rory McIlroy took the stage to accept his 2012 male player of the year award. Mark turns to me, eyes wide, and says, "I didn't know Rory was actually going to BE HERE!" Then he paused and said to me, "You are the man."

Ha! Sometimes, yes. MJ, you are also the man!



No comments: