Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Building blocks at the library

Brought Evey with me his afternoon for a few errands. Squeezed in some time at la biblioteca. Next stop, lunch at Casa Agave with Teresa.

Was in Charlotte Monday and Tuesday for work. Got to catch up with Lervik for an afternoon, which was nice. My performance at pool was not-so-nice.

Was in Atlanta the week before for the PGA Championship. It was an excellent trip for me, check out some of the interviews I did at www.golfdom.blogspot.com. interviews include Rory McIlroy, Graeme McDowell, Jim Furyk, Lee Westwood, among others.

Excited this weekend for Buzz Under the Stars 2. Incubus, Bush, Jane's Addiction (among others) at LiveStrong Park. If you are going, let me know, so we can catch up for a beer. Right now it's four of us... my sis and bro-in-law and Danny P. I'm jonesin' for a concert right now since apparently they allowed Lollapalooza to go on without me.

Adrianne and Evelyn are doing well. The nursery is all finished, clothes folded and in the drawers. We are all really excited or Baby Brother to get here. Due date of Oct. 7th, but doc thinks he'll be here early.

Sent from my Samsung Epic™ 4G

1 comment:

Jessica said...

So jealous you have the nursery done! Wish we were as organized as the Jones family this time around!