Thursday, July 21, 2011

Palladia ROCKS!

We've added the best station to our TV package since MTV2 was still playing music videos...

It's called PALLADIA. http://www.palladia.tv/

It's mostly live music with a few music videos here and there. I'd even say they skew to alternative rock a bit... for example, this last weekend they introduced an hour-long performance of Soundgarden at last year's Lollapalooza (I was there in person, you know, but hey... good to see the TV version!)

Just now I watched Silversun Pickups performing for 30 minutes unplugged! Bad ass! I can't even find this on YouTube, or else I'd post a clip. I know Hendren hates Silversun because of their androgynous lead singer, but damn, that guy can play some guitar, too!

I also recorded Austin City Limits with Pearl Jam and Kings of Leon.

This is the station for ME!!!

No comments: