Sunday, July 10, 2011

Back from the funeral

Made it back home on Saturday. Smooth sailing until you get just past Lawrence on the turnpike, then miles 208-212 took us a half hour to get through (construction).

My cousin Melissa read my blog post out loud at the Rosary for Grandpa. That was nice.

Got to see my Uncle Joe and Aunt Josie from Santa Fe, which was great. We didn't get to visit long... but at least we had a chance to say hello.

Evey was on her best behavior. The Rosary took forever, and she sat there and did a nice job. For the funeral, I had to sit with the other pallbearers, so Evey and Adro were sitting without me. Every time I looked over she seemed to be doing well.

I told her she did a great job. She seems to know when she really needs to be good.

I'll try to remember that the next time she shows her ass at Target.

1 comment:

John said...

I'd be willing to bet that Target was asking for it.