Sunday, April 25, 2010

Planet Telex








Some photos from the Eudora park... but not the one nearest our house. The one with equipment that makes no sense for a child of Evey's age, yet she likes to go there anyway...
Great weekend here. Had some friends over Saturday night, then the Johnsons and my Mom came over on Sunday to celebrate my birthday (which is in 90 minutes from when I'm typing right now -- I turn 33). My sister and Mark got me and Adro tickets to see Modest Mouse (awesome!) and my mom got me a Chiefs jersey and two new tires for my Z (double-awesome!)
All the celebrating has me worn out... I need a third weekend day!


3 comments:

Neuty and Trish said...

Happy Birthday!!! We should have sung to you on Saturday!

Lindsey said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

Unknown said...

I always forget you are so much older than the rest of us!!