Wednesday, February 3, 2010

It's true that we love one another



HELLO.

I haven't been blogging a lot lately.

Did I tell you that I got a root canal last week? I did not take this well. I am not a fan of the dentist. Jerry Seinfeld would consider me an anti-dentite.

They tell you when you're getting a root canal that you should hope that you only have two "canals" in your tooth that's getting worked on. Your tooth will either have two or three canals. A root canal on two canals, naturally, is 33% easier than a root canal on three canals.

Or, you can just be me, and be one of the lucky 8% of the population who has FOUR canals in his tooth getting this wonderful service.

And then one of the canals might come up a millimeter short, causing the dentist to redo that canal. So I get the work of five canals. Not two... not three. FIVE F*%$&^#@ CANALS.

It's like having the worst super-power EVER.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

In the Anti-Dentite dictionary, you got Panama - Canaled!