Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Effect & Cause




Candidate for photo of the year right here, baby! Man, I NAILED this one. Love it. I did take about 30 pictures here, because I knew it was a photo-friendly spot and situation.

This photo was taken at the Children's Museum in San Diego. I can't really recommend the place because honestly, it wasn't much of a museum. The good news is it was only $10 per person. Also, I nabbed this photo while there, so that alone is worth the $30 in tickets and 2 hours of time.

Evey is painting some outdoor art of a whale... it was in three pieces, and they had the buckets set up for kids to just go at it, and Evey did. She spent most of her time at the museum at this "exhibit," and it was hard to get away from it. Her other favorite spot was the bubble-blowing area, which is what yesterday's photo was of.

(By the way, if you're wondering what the title of this post is about, I'm still trying to do the White Stripes song title month, even though I inadvertently messed that up two posts ago.)

No comments: