Monday, February 22, 2010

Fell in love with a girl

Here's another photo from the Children's Museum in San Diego.

Crazy couple days here. We've been busy. I had friends in town, KU tickets, a new toy I had to go pick up... then Adro tripped on the stairs the other day, and now she has a bruised up foot and is hurting... so I've been sleeping hard lately. And I'm about to go to bed soon, even though the KU game isn't over yet.

Quick worthwhile story, to try to save this rambly post:

I was at the KU game on Saturday. Evey tells Adro that she misses her dad.

Adrianne asks Evey, "Well, you're hanging out with me..."

Evey tells her, "I don't like you, Mom. Dad is my best friend."

Adro is obviously hurt, and shows it. So Evey tries to soften the blow...

"That's OK, Mom, you're a good sister."

No comments: