Wednesday, December 2, 2009

She likes balloons!

I've told you this before, but... Evey really likes balloons.

She tells us that for her birthday, she wants "five balloons." That's all she wants. Balloons.

Evey's birthday is only days away. Now you know what she wants. Balloons. And any comics with Steve Ditko art.

I can't believe she'll be 3. It goes so fast. And she's literally growing before our eyes. She got in the tub the other day, and I was like, "what the heck? She got taller?" Something about seeing her with that static background, I realized how much she had grown in recent weeks. Uncanny.

Not much else to report. I haven't been blogging much lately. I think this is because 1) the office is easily bypassed on my way to bed each night (at the old house, I had to walk right past the computer to get to bed) and 2) the office is the one room in the house that isn't "finished" yet, and I think that if I'm in here, I should be working on the room, not typing on the computer.

More later. I have to work on this office...




No comments: