Sunday, December 13, 2009

Looking for the perfect Michael Jackson Christmas gift?



Of course you are!

I still have a few copies of my first every full-size comic, "What Would Jacko Do?" I have approximately 10 copies left of the original 100-issue print run. Don't hesitate! Email now!

If you're one of the next ten people to buy "What Would Jacko Do?" I'll include an original sketch of Bubbles the Chimpanzee!

For just $4 you can own this piece of Michael Jackson non-HIStory! I'm standing by to take your email NOW!

(I also have ONE T-shirt left! It features the front cover on a white T-shirt. Size is large, $15 gets you the shirt and the comic.)

Makes for a great stocking stuffer!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks Seth for the information.Wish you n all a Joyful Christmas n New Year in advance.

Cheers!!
Flowers to Guntur|Gifts to hyderabad|Chennai florists|Cakes to bangalore