Friday, December 11, 2009

Minutes away from taking Adro out on a date

Where are we going?

The basement.

And no, "The basement" isn't the name of some cool, hip, new underground club in Kansas City. It's really OUR BASEMENT.

Adro had a great idea today. Judy is babysitting for us. We get Evey in her pajamas, kiss her goodbye, open and close the garage door, and then... lock ourselves in the basement. MOVIE NIGHT!!! I'm excited. My boss, Ed, cracked me up when I told him my plan. "Wow, think of how far you've come... you now have a babysitter so you can... STAY IN!"

I think we'll watch Tropic Thunder, then maybe RocknRolla, if Adro is still awake.

I'm scanning some stuff right now for my "Seth's Got Tix!" blog. Check out my ticket to the Thom Yorke show! Man, that was an amazing show. I need to do a huge write-up on that show someday, so I can totally lose all my readers.

My Boulevard Wheat is dry. I've timed it, I can go downstairs, refill my beer, and be back upstairs in one minute...


No comments: