Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Bella Boom's B-day








A couple photos from Bella Neuteboom's birthday party two weekends ago. Great party. After the cake and ice cream, Evey and Grey started following each other around this loop in the Averill's house. Then Rick started doing a Donald Duck impression every time the kids came by, which just slayed them both. They couldn't get enough of it. The middle two photos are them laughing at the Donald Duck voice. The other two photos are of Bella enjoying some cake and Bella feeding her Grandpa J.P. some of the cake.

It does occur to me that the end of the 00s is right around the corner. In honor of this event, I'll be listing a few top 10 lists. Top 10 albums, movies, TV shows, etc. If you have any suggestions, shoot me a comment.

Tomorrow is my last day at work for a while. We're off the 24th and 25th, then we're all furloughed again for the following week. I'll return to work Jan. 4th. Hopefully I'll get some stuff up here in the time off...


1 comment:

Neuty and Trish said...

Great post and nice photos man! Amazing in that second photo how much Bella looks like her daddy! I'd be interested in procuring the rest of those photos too, if possible.

Were very glad you guys came and hung out as long as you did. I know Ric enjoyed the kids as much as they did his duck voice!

Merry Christmas too!

~Neuty