Monday, February 16, 2009

Best dinner in New Orleans

Was had at the Royal House Oyster Bar (SW corner of Royal and Saint Louis). The "Voodoo Steak" I've got there was the best steak I've had since I-can't-remember-when. Plus, if it's good enough for the New Orleans Hornets (one of the Hornets, Devin Brown, was sitting at the table next to us)...

It is possible that Evey is having a growth spurt right now. She's eating a ton, and she's sleeping a lot. Plus, she's giant now. Seriously, if she keeps growing this fast, I think she'll have a head about the same size as the one she's standing next to in the photo below this one. OK, maybe not that big, but as big as my dad's noggin, perhaps. OK, probably not that big either. But BIG, nonetheless. She's growing fast, that's what I'm trying to say.

The other day I woke her up to get ready. She looked at me and said, "I want more sleep."

Yikes, what happened to "Whaaaaaa!!!"?

No comments: