Monday, February 9, 2009

Back from the Big Easy


Hello,

Sorry things got sparse here last week. If you didn't know, the Jones family was in New Orleans. We were there for TEN DAYS. It was a long trip, but it went fast, and we had a great time.

We were there for the annual Golf Industry Show. Me, Adro, Evey and Grandma Judy all went down there together. Huge thanks go out to Judy, as she watched Evey for us all week while me and Adro were working at the convention center.

It feels good to blog here again. I wouldn't have had anything at all last week had I not written up those three quickie posts and scheduled them for the future. Glad I had that at least.

Yes, I missed updating Evey's blog. I missed updating my fantasy NBA team (you're welcome, Lerv). I missed my house. I missed the kegerator.

It's good to be home.

1 comment:

Commodore Lerve said...

Thanks for the win...I'm guessing. First week I actually updated my roster in weeks.

Welcome home Jones family.