Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Slush!



I don't know where the term comes from, but I like it. It's the slush pile.
I have a folder on my desktop. Whenever I get a photo that's cool/cute yet kind of random, it goes in the slush pile. For rainy days when I need something to post.
So here's my first post of such slushy items. Included in this post, from top to bottom we have: one of the Nunn twins enjoying Halloween; me holding Evey while desperately looking for Adro at the Mexican Fiesta; more Nunn twins; a very cool and stylish Edison, son of co-worker Jen; Rosanna's son playing on the dishwasher.
If you have great cool/cute but random photos you want to contribute to my slush pile, email them to me.












1 comment:

Commodore Lerve said...

Those twins are ready for the Laugh Olympics with those outfits! Best dressed twins since...well his sister's twins.

Jones, have a good holiday, I'm off tomorrow. Yeah, I'm golfing...