Thursday, November 6, 2008

Mom and Dad a few weeks ago, with Evey

I wonder if Evey will ever go by "Eve" or if people will ever call her that? And for that matter, which will she even prefer -- Evelyn or Evey? Right now she calls herself Evey, but I'm sure that is just because it's easier for her to pronounce...

Here is a photo of my mom and dad's visit from a few weeks ago, when Will and Lervik were in town. This was taken after the Texas Tech game. My mom's arm is in a sling because she had surgery to repair some torn ligaments in her shoulder. She's still a bit banged up from the surgery, but she's getting along well.

Will was sitting right to my left when I snapped this photo, and Adro was sitting down on the steps. Five of my favorite people in the world all together right there, enjoying a cold beer on the front porch on a beautiful Kansas day. Great times. I wish somehow I could have got a photo of us all together.

No comments: