Friday, October 31, 2008

Come see my movie!

Hello friends!

I want to invite you to the Wild West Film Festival this Sunday night in Lawrence... to see my NEW MOVIE!

http://www.lawrence.com/events/2008/nov/02/32394/

Time: 7 p.m.
Day: This Sunday
Place: Liberty Hall (ulp!)
Cost: Tickets are $5 to $7 (don't know what that means)

What the deal is: As the link above details, the Wild West Film Festival gives local "filmmakers" 48 hours to make a 5-minute movie. This year Bart and I decided to give it a try, along with our cameraman, Will. We shot a 5-minute comedy called "Ghost Pimp" about a man (Bart) seeking the help of a crappy psychic (me) to rid him of his dead pimp, Tito, who is haunting him. Obviously, our movie isn't very scary (they were supposed to have a scary theme) but we did have fun making it, and hopefully there are a few laughs to be had...

Anyway, we would be honored if you came down to Liberty Hall on Sunday to see our movie, along with the movies of 24 other locals. I've been to this event once before, but that was a few years ago when it was at Granada... I don't know how packed/empty Liberty Hall will be, but we'll be there, with beer in hand. And yes, I will be nervous that our movie will be a huge flop. So come down, watch our movie, and help us out by laughing really hard at our only mildly funny jokes.

Hope to see you there!

"Psychic Seth"

AKA Seth


1 comment:

tsweeten said...

Hey, that's really nice Silver Surfer t-shirt. You have some good style when you're wearing that shirt.