Monday, October 6, 2008

Kicking back with the cousins






A few photos of Evey and her cousins Jett and Marina.


The inflatable chair was looking pretty bad the next day after the kids all used it as their own mini-moonwalk (as the last photo attests)... but we've got it back to normal now.


Evey is still a little sick. We're anticipating no sleep again tonight. I'll be staying home with her tomorrow... thanks to Adro for staying home with her today. She was plenty whiny (Evey, not Adro) so it wasn't an easy day for either of them.


Adding another business to the will-never-shop-there-again list (joining Cork & Barrel): Papa John's on 9th and Mississippi. JERKS!!!

2 comments:

Neuty and Trish said...

Dude, what happened at Papa Johns? This trend is worrying me, I gotta admit. Can you cross a few places off your list that aren't beer and pizza shops?

Commodore Lerve said...

They probably didn't recognize him and he got upset.

"Dude, I used to write for the UDK. I had my own awards. Women all over campus knew me as the silver bullet. They thought I was 40 and just starting college."

As long as Rick's Place doesn't make the list, we'll all be fine.