Thursday, September 18, 2008

Congrats to Joc, tell her what she's won!


Hey-oh! Congrats to Jocilyn, she is the winner, winner chicken dinner! Of the name-that-restaurant contest! She correctly guessed that we were at Vermont Street BBQ!

What does she win?!? How's about... a $25 gift certificate to Vermont Street BBQ! I'm not joking! WOW!!!

The photos are of Evey (two times, expressing her overall shock and awe of the prize), a photo of how close I came to birdie-ing the same hole two times in a row (No. 12 at Alvamar Public -- I played the back nine two times in a row) and a photo I took at Astro Kitty Comics the other day (are they EVER open?) I'm sure Jai has already seen this, but I just wonder if he'd ever imagine one of his comics (El Diablo) would be on the top of a sign that also was promoting the Watchmen and the Spirit?!? WOW! Congrats on this book, Jai (available in comic shops NOW!)








1 comment:

Jocilyn Oyler said...

YAY!! I guessed VSB because it is my favorite restaurant ever!