Monday, July 14, 2008

More randomness

Why not?

First photo -- the girls on father's day weekend.
Second photo -- Evey in her chair.
Third photo -- shot of St. John's Catholic Church.
Fourth photo -- Angry Seth.
Fifth photo -- Mark, me, Dad and Jett chillin'.
I can't help it... I look good in pink, OK? (At least, my wife says so.)

Not much to report on tonight. Played volleyball. We went 5-1. Let the sixth and final game slip away.

You know we're in awful yearly sports lull when 1) the Sports Illustrated "Where are they now?" issue comes out and 2) When it's MLB all-star game time. Looks like I'll get to catch up on some reading.
Oh, somethign newsworthy: Greyson has his own blog now. Check it out here: http://greysshenanigans.blogspot.com/ Fair warning: There is a photo of Jeff with a mustache.





Why am I so wiped out? Oh, yeah. I'm old.



I got a letter from John McCain yesterday. I don't even have an address on my house... and yet he still finds me.

Final thought for you, Billy Packer: adios.

No comments: