Monday, June 18, 2007

Oh my, how she's grown!











Hi everyone!


I'm back now, with some new material... first off, check out this photo I took a little over two weeks ago... the red outfit she had draped over her? It's her Christmas onesie. See the next photo to see her wearing it. And then look at it same onesie placed over her, and see how much she's already grown?? In just six months!
She was 23 3/4 inches long and 15 pounds 4 ounces at her 6th month appointment. And the doctor said she looked great and raved about how happy she is, and how lucky we are that she's such a sweet baby.
And we are lucky! We love her so much!!!

2 comments:

Commodore Lerve said...

6 months already! Crazy how time just goes without asking permission to slow down. I've still got that second picture up on my fridge too.

Hope all is well and have a great rest of the week!

Seth said...

The old photos on your fridge don't scare me... it's the old leftover sandwich in the back of the fridge that scares me!