Wednesday, June 6, 2007

Is a good mood contagious?



Hopefully, because Evey's got enough to go around.



(Evey doing her Randy Johnson impression in this photo. "Gimme that $&%#@ camera!!!")



Danny P. just stopped by to visit, and, as she giggled, smiled and laughed at the funny noises he made for her, he kept exclaiming, "she's in such a great mood!"





And she's been in such a great mood since the weekend. We are very entertaining, apparently. Today, I had to go to Kansas City for an all-day seminar, so I wasn't able to take Evey to Elvira's house this morning. I walked in the door around 6 p.m., and you should have seen the smile she gave me! I'm talking, nose crunched up, eyes almost shut, mouth wide open! What a cutie.





Last night, I was laying along one side of the couch, Adro and Evey on the other. Evey kept grabbing my toes, and then I'd start howling, and she'd start laughing and let go. And then she'd grab a toe again. Repeat about 10 times, and you now know the highlight of yesterday evening. About 1,000,000 times better than anything on TV, eh?

No comments: