Wednesday, May 9, 2007

What's going on?


Lots!

Adro has class tonight -- postponed from Monday as Topeka had flash flooding concerns then. So me and Evey are relaxing now at the house, after we went for a jog at the LHS track.

It dawned on me recently that not only am I not blogging a lot lately, but also, I'm not telling you little details about Evey. Time to remedy that.

Evey's got lots of new tricks she's been showing us. Her favorite things?

1. Her toes. She loves to grab her toes. She even tries to suck on them. And sometimes she does suck on them. It's cute seeing her in a ball, with her feet to her face. And she only really discovered that those were indeed her toes maybe two, three weeks ago.

2. Laughing, cooing, overall noise making. And it's very cute. She made a "DAAA!" sound the other day that made me come back to her pretty fast. And there's times where I think maybe she's mad about something, but then I realize that she's just taking those brand new vocal chords for a ride, seeing what different sounds she's capable of making. It's fun to watch and listen.

3. Texting. Yeah, she's like millions of other kids caught up in this "texting" thing. She texts her friends Greyson, Isabella, Leo, Baby K, Marina and Norbert all the time. Driving me crazy! "What RU doing?" "Drooling." "OMG! ME 2!" I don't get it. Kids.

No comments: